Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Julia!

Sorry this is late, It's been a crazy household lately. Well Julia turned 5 years old on April 8th! I can't believe it. We had a fun Birhtday party for her this year, we went to Classic Skating rink. She had a few of her friends and cousins come to her party, and it was a blast! I still can't believe that she is 5 years old and starts Kindergarten this year. She is turned into a little girl with lots of attitude! she know what she wants and dont mess with that. She loves to dance and sing, and loves to play with her baby brother and her friends. She had a little bit of drama a few weeks ago, a few days before her birthday she decided to slice her own apple, so needless to say we ended up at the doctor's office, and she had to get 4 stiches in her finger. So that was a fun night. Other then that she is doing great and she is such a sweetheart, so full of Love and she has such a sweet spirit about her. I have loved watching her grow and blossom into such a beautifull little girl and I look foward to the future. But I'm not to excited for the teen-age years because I think this little girl is going to give me a run for my money and more.
I love you Julia and Happy Birhtday! (Sorry about the song it's Julia's favorite song, and if you ask her she will sing you the whole song.)

1 comment:

jeana said...

Jen!! I know you have kids and a family to take care of... but I think you need to blog a little more often :) priorities dear... haha...

hope you are all doing well!!