It's been a crazy July for us! and I can't believe that July is almost over. We have done some fun things this month. On Tuesday we went to Lagoon with the family and the cousins. And the kids had a great time, they had the most fun running through the fountain and getting soaked. Noah was right in there with them. And Julia, was crazy if you can't tell by the following picture of her. They loved getting soaked.



We also got to go see a helicopter training, thanks to my friend Andrea her husband is in the military and they do this training once a month so we were able to go this time. And the kids loved it! we all had a great time. it was really cool to see all the guys jumping out of an airplane. I tell you, if you like men in uniform this was the place to be. And I love this picture below, it was my favorite.


Anyway just a few little things going on here and there, I hope everybody is having a great summer. OH and Happy Pioneer Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment