Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What a Crazy Month!

Well October is always crazy for us. First off Makenna turned 8 years old last week and we had a monster bash for her at the skating rink, we all had a great time! it was a costume party so everybody was dressed in their costumes. And then it was Halloween and I love Halloween! probably making the costumes if the best part. This year it was Wonder Woman and Supergirl and they were super CUTE! I do have to say so myself. Elijah was Flash and Noah was Batman I had my own Justice League!
We just took some pictures of Makenna for her 8 year pictures, I wanted to take them before it was to cold. Well I hope everybody had a great Halloween! next I'm planning for a Baptism and putting the finishing touches on the Baptism Dress. Oh and Thanksgiving in between!

No comments: