Monday, December 7, 2009

Makenna's Baptism




Well Makenna was Baptized on Saturday! and I still can't believe my baby was baptized. Everything went really well! she was so excited to get baptized she couldn't stop smiling. We all had a great day and Celebrated with family and friends. And I had lots of fun decorating for the luncheon with party favors and lots of pink Makenna loves pink. And I did some scrapbooking I know all my scrapbooker friends are proud of me. I made Makenna a Baptism book, and it was allot of fun I scrapbooked a couple pages at the front and made some title pages so she could put all of her Baptism memories in that book. And believe it or not I made the invites to the baptism and the programs also. Needless to say that last week was a really busy week! it was all worth it! I'm so proud of Makenna, she is growing into a beautiful young lady that makes her mommy so PROUD!

No comments: