Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's back to School Time!



All the kids started school this week and they love it! Makenna loves Kindergarten when she gets home from school she is so excited and has to tell me all she did that day. I can tell that she is so happy. Julia and Elijah both started pre-school and right away they love it. Elijah was so excited to tell everybody that he colored at pre-school. Julia just started today and she was so excited to show her class her back pack. I cant believe how time flyes, all my little ones are in school and getting bigger by the day.

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh my heck what cuties you have jen!! I bet it was fun to see them off to school, how cute!

elizabeth kartchner said...

of course they are dressed to kill!!
i want some back to school clothes:)