Friday, September 14, 2007

My Little Model

Julia is so funny, she loves getting her picture taken. You can tell that she felt so pretty in this dress because she was dancing around like a ballerina and striking a pose every second so I had to run and grab the camera. She was being so cute I could'nt resist I had to take a picture of her. And as soon as I got the camera out she started posing for me, it was hilarious! she told me how to take the picture. She would tell me " take a picture like this" and would do a pose and then do another pose. She got on her tummy and put her hand under her chin. She is a total proffessional! I guess I know who will be the next model in the family. I think I took about 30 pictures of her and she said "okay I'm done, no more pictures mommy" and it was time to put away the camera. I wanted to show you some of the pictures that we took that day, they turned out so cute! And to tell you the cute story behind the mini photoshoot, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: