
I was looking through some old photo's and I found this picture of me and my Sisters. I have'nt seen it for awhile, but it was my all time favorite picture of Sandi, Heather and Me. Looking at this picture brings back memories of when we were kids and fighting like cats and dogs! At the same time it makes me appriciate all that my sisters do for me and how they make me feel happy when I'm sad, they are always a shoulder to cry on. They both are so talented and have so much going for them. And we have stuck together no matter what! So I'm truley gratefull to have these to wonderful woman in my life. I just wish that I could see them more often. Sandi moved to Altamont( I know you are thinking "where the heck is Altamont!) It's about 21 miles from Duchane. But it is a 2 hour drive from my house, so needless to say I dont make it out there that often. And Heather moved to Denver Colorado, which is about a 12 hour drive. In July My mom Pat, Sandi and Me went on a girls trip to see Heather in Colorado, and It was so much fun! I enjoy both there company we always have a great time!
I love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment