Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Little Lady

To Makenna-
From the first time I held you in my arms till now, I can't tell you how much I love you and how special you are. I can remember when you were born and they put you in my arms for the first time, I looked at your beautiful face and your chubby cheeks and instantly fell in LOVE! I was in awe of my little miracle. And whatching you grow through the years is simply amazing. You are truley my little angel. You are my peice of heaven. You are so Beautiful and smart and so Talented. You are a wonderful little artist, you are always drawing the most beautiful pictures. And you have the biggest heart you are always the first to share your treats with everybody. You have the sweetest spirit, and smile. And the most beautiful blue eyes, just looking into your eyes makes me smile. You are such a happy little girl and always full excitment for life. Your crazy silly side always makes me laugh. I just wanted let you know how much you mean to me! and tell you that you are so special, your Mommy and Daddy love you so much! we are so blessed to have you in are life. I hope you have the best Birthday EVER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE YOU
Mommy!

1 comment:

Holly & Kasey said...

Oh Jen- You made me get all teary eyed! Happy Birthday Makenna!!