Monday, November 5, 2007
Happy October!
October is always a buzy month for us. Makenna turned 6 years old last week and we had a big Birthday party for her and it was alot of fun. And then it was Halloween and I always have to make costumes because I'm never satisfied with the store bought ones. This year It was Snow White I have always wanted to make Julia Snow White, because I think she makes the perfect Snow White and she did, she looked so darn cute I could'nt get over it! The hours that I spent making her costume definetly paid off. Makenna was Sleeping Beauty and my good friend Chiska made that for me, she is a awesome seamstress, it turned out so cute! And I spent some time making the crown and necklace, and it turned out really cute. Elijah was Batman, I did'nt get alot of pictures of him because he was being a stinker and woul'nt wear his costume. The only way I got him to wear it was because I told him the only way he could get candy was to put his costume on, and that worked because he loves candy. Noah was Prince Charming this year, this costume I had made for Elijah when he was Noah's age, so I was excited that it fit Noah, and did'nt have to make another costume. The kids had so much fun trick or treating. They ran from house to house, it was hard keeping up with them. It was alot of fun watching them and seeing them get so excited over little pieces of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the costumes are all sooo cute! What adorable kids you have, and Noah as prince charming was cuter than ever!!! Happy Halloween, can you believe it's already November?? Crazy! Let's do lunch some time!!
OMG Those costumes are great and the girls are beautiful! Sorry Mace didnt make it to the party. We were gone. He really misses Kenna so lets get them together soon!
Post a Comment