Monday, November 26, 2007
Happy Shopping
I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! and I'm sure most of you paid for it the next day. I always eat way to much. We had a great Thanksgiving, the kids had fun playing with their cousins. Last year My Mom, Sandi and I went and did Black Friday. And we did it again this year. Yes I got up at 3:00 in the morning and was to Wal-mart in Springville by 3:30, I know I'm crazy! but I'm telling you it is so much fun! And I was so excited I got an Optimus Prime Transformer (yeah) Transformers are a really hot toy right now. You should of seen how fast they went. I just happend to see the guy with the transformers cart so I followed him and stood next to him the entire time. And it paid of because they only got 12 in and I got 2. I had a great time! And Holly I would have paid Money to see you go after that lady! considering we were practically standing next to each other and did'nt even know it. You go girl! Anyway I got some super deals and have most of my Christmas done, that is a big relief. Now I just need to get my Christmas tree up and some Christmas lights up. I can believe it's almost December, time sure does fly! Happy Christmas Shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment