
Hey everybody, sorry its been along time since my last blog post, I have a good excuse. Well alot of you didn't know that I had foot surgery on the 16th of April to correct a Bunion on my right foot, its been along time coming I have just put it off for years and years. I knew that it was time to have it fixed, I made the right choice because my doctor had told John that if I did not get this done when I did it would have not been repairable in a few years. I had Arthritis in the joint and in two years it would of been so bad that they would not have been able to salvage my joint and would have to fuse it together. So I had a pretty bad case, anyway the surgery went really well 5 pins a mettle plate later I have a straight toe. Well I haven't had the chance to see it yet except for an x-ray. Yes I'm still in a cast and going NUTS! I still have 3 more weeks. It's been a real challenge to take care of kids and manage a house hold, that been a real struggle for me as a mother and taking care of my kids. Luckily I have an awesome ward that has been taking care of me and awesome friends that are always there when I need them, that has been my life saver.
Thanks for all the calls and for checking in on me and making sure that I'm okay thats means alot to me. Hey if anybody is bored call me I have nothing better to do. And I know you are all jealous of the hot pink cast. I had some wonderful artist decorate for me. Feel free to come and sign my cast if you want to.
2 comments:
I hope your foot gets better fast. Surgery sucks. Good job being brave!
oh... that so doesn't look like much fun!.. times like that you become SUPER mom to us on-lookers... you GO GIRL!.. :)
Post a Comment