Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's DANCE!
















So the kids had there annual dance performance with Center Stage on Saturday, and they all did so good! Elijah even danced. I thought for sure that he would get up there and just stare at everybody but he surprised me and did his little dance and was so cute. And the girls love being on stage because they dance there little hearts out. And you gotta love Julia's hair, the theme for the preschool dance was Cat in the Hat, so Julia had to look like a Who from Whosville so I went and looked up the Grinch that stole Christmas and copied the little girls hair from that. It turned out so cute! and you are wondering how I got it to stick up so high (Styrofoam) it works wonders if you want that sky high hair.

2 comments:

jeana said...

your kids are so cute! great pictures.. :)

Charisse said...

Darling!! I love Julia's hair. Knowing you I bet she had the best hair there of any of the kids.