
One exciting thing is I'm taking a photography class with my girls Cherise and Andrea, our first class was on Tuesday and it was alot of fun. I learned alot from one class. And it was really nice having a couple hours to spend without children and have some adult conversation. And me and Cherise have also been doing the Parade of Homes we did that last year and had a blast, so we are doing it again this year and so far it has been alot of fun.

This is me trying to soak my foot with a little help from all the kids, and of course Noah had to have both feet in. And the girls had to have their hands in it the whole time.

Nothing to exciting going on with me right now. I did get my cast of last week, and let me tell you that was not fun! at all! and I took a picture of the pins they took out of my foot and that was not fun either. I figured I would show the picture of the pins and if you want to see a picture of my Frankenstien foot you let me know.
1 comment:
hey Jen, what a fun class, I would have loved to have taken it with you guys! I was telling Charisse we need to get together, maybe this week or next week? scrap night or something?
i keep forgetting to call you back, sorry, until it's really late, so we will chat someday, when I do remember!
love ya tons.
-me
Post a Comment