1- Julia lost her first TOOTH on Saturday, it just fell out
while she was watching a movie at Grandma's house
and Grandma had to scavenge around the floor to find it. And Yeah Grandma was
a HERO and found the long lost TOOTH!
So we put the tooth in an envelope and she put it under her pillow for the
Toothfairy. When she woke up in the morning the Toothfairy
had left her a whole dollar! she was really excited!
And I absolutely LOVE IT! it's exactly what I wanted. I can't stop looking at it.
And its so SPARKLY, and those of you that know me, know that I love
SPARKLY things! Thanks to my awesome MOM that can do pretty much EVERYTHING!
She installed it for me, and afterwards we just stood in AWE of this
Beauty!


Can I just Say again how much I LOVE this Chandelier!

1 comment:
Love it!! It looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment