
My Little brother is getting married in September, and I say not so little because he is 6"4. Anyway he is marring a great girl! she is such a sweetheart, and they are the perfect match. This last week I went to Mt. Pleasant and took some pictures of the cute couple. And on Friday night I spent some time and I made their wedding invitation, with Jessica's help. Jessica is my brother's fiance, the most time was spent going through the pictures. They turned out so cute! it was hard deciding. In the end I think the invite turned out really great. And these two look so great together! I'm so excited to have a new sister coming into the family.
2 comments:
The invitations look awesome. I really need a tutorial on photoshop from you. The pictures you took are amazing.
Very cute invite! I wish I had known you back when I was choosing invitations. Yours is definitely better cooler than the ones I bought (and paid too much for, of course)!
Post a Comment