Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sorry it's been a LONG! time



Sorry I haven't posted for a while, my life has been pretty crazy lately with all the school schedules. There really hasn't been a whole lot of excitement going on right now, but I do no one thing that Halloween is around the corner and its costume making time for me! And for those of you that know me know that I love Halloween and love making my kids costume. I do have to say that I'm (alot) competitive when it come to costumes. And yes I know I'm crazy! because I will research the costume I'm making so looks like an exact replica. And this year it is Giselle from Enchanted yes the big White Wedding dress. I'm starting a little later then I wanted to, and I have a lot of work ahead of me. So this is how bad I am I spent hours on the Internet trying to find pictures of the full dress and no! I tryed every search engine possible and finally I got lucky, I went to this blog and some lady had went to see Enchanted at this theatre, were they had all of the original costumes on display and the wedding dress was one of them, she had taken detailed photos, and when I saw that I started screaming like a school girl, I was so excited. Yes I know I'm a DORK! so I have started the dress, I will post some pictures of my work in progress. And here are some of the pictures from that blog. I hope everybody is doing good. What are you going to be for HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

jeana said...

ohhhh I am excited to see the finished product.. you always amaze me with the kids costumes... :) you go girl!

Holly & Kasey said...

Why am I not surprised? Can I just have you make my kids costumes too?

Wife and Mother. said...

Oh my gosh. And I thought I was gung-ho sewing costumes for the family this year. You are insane! I can't wait to see your finished costume. It'll be awesome!!