Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!


My Makenna turned 7 years old today, the time does fly! I can't belive its been 7years since this little girl blessed our house. She is such a talented little girl, who is always willing to help. She is such a sweetheart and a sweet spirit. She loves going to school, and doing any thing related to crafts. I just amazing to watch her grow and learn, she is turning into a little lady! she lost her first tooth a couple weeks ago and was so excited to get a dollar from the toothfairy. I wish I had her energy! all I have to say is her Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have her. We love you Makenna!

2 comments:

Holly & Kasey said...

Jen she is SOOO pretty! I can't believe that she is seven! Happy Birthday Makenna!

Charisse said...

Jen the pictures look fabulous. Makenna is a beauty queen.