Saturday, November 1, 2008

October=Projects

Happy Halloween! Julia was Tinkerbell, she looked pretty darn cute as Tinkerbell. Elijah was Jack Sparrow, you have got to love the dreds! he loved telling everybody that he was Jack Sparrow. And who is Tinkerbell without PeterPan, and that would be Noah, he made a really cute PeterPan and he actually loved wearing his hat. And allot of you know that I love to sew, and this years challenge was Giselles wedding dress from Enchanted, and after hours and hours of sewing, beading, drawing and lots and lots of glitter this is how it turned out. Not to brag, well I guess I am bragging a little, I think it turned out SOOO CUTE! it was real eyecatcher were ever we went, everybody loved it. I do have to say that Makenna made an awesome Giselle and she looked so beautiful.





October has been a really crazy month for me! lots and lots of Projects. First project was making Makenna's invitations to her Birthday party. And then Julia was the star of the week which required a poster. And yea you know me I couldn't just make a simple poster, I had to make the best poster ever, and after allot of hours I think it turned out pretty darn CUTE! it sure brought back allot of memories. I just kept looking at her and thinking gosh she is so Beautiful!

2 comments:

Ker said...

Did you sleep in October! Holy cow woman! You are awesome and it all looks great

elizabeth kartchner said...

That poster is AMAZING!!

you're amazing jen!!

:)