Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hey TO you!





Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Anyway here are some updates on whats been going on First, we celebrated Johns birthday yesterday. The kids decided to make him a cake (and don't worry I made him a German chocolate cake from scratch). If you want the recipe I know the chefs. Second I finished the curtain for my kitchen and I love the fabric! after months and months of looking I came across this fabric and it was exactly what I was looking for, I loved it so much I went back and bought all they had so I could make curtains for my living room. And if you ever want to make curtains try using grommets they look really nice and are super easy to use. And last but not least this gorgeous jacket! this is my Birthday-Christmas present! I love houndstooth and decided I wanted a houndstooth jacket and went in search for one and came home with this beauty. Anyway I hope you are having a great holiday season so far.

1 comment:

jeana said...

I love the kids cake... lol so cute! and thanks for the Christmas card... your kids are getting so big!! :) Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!