



Sorry its been awhile since I have posted. January is always a busy month for me. I have two boys that were born within 9 days of each other. Anyway My little Noah turned 2 years old on the 3rd, and I'm still in shock I cant believe my little baby is 2 years old and in celebration we had a little birthday party for him. He loves Wall-e so needless to say we had a Wall-e Birthday for him. We had a great time! I still cant believe this little guy is 2! he is such a sweetheart and so full of life! he is so smart! he is always blowing me away with his words and what he says. He is such a lover boy, he loves snuggling and giving kisses. And he loves-loves-loves very soft things. So for Christmas I made him some minky blankets and pillow cases and he loves them. I love watching him grow and learn new things, he is such a blessing to his family We LOVE you Noah!
1 comment:
what a cutie! he is gettin so big. :) love the new pics of the kids! How are ya'll survivin with all that snow?! - miss ya!
Post a Comment