Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Elijah!

My Elijah just turned 3 years old today! I cant believe it. He is getting so big and so handsome. He loves playing with his friends and his cousins. He is such a crazy kid, and has so much energy! he wears me out. He is such a sweetheart, he is my snuggle-bug he loves to curl up on your lap and snuggle with a nice warm blanket. He loves people, he loves to talk to anyone. He is always asking " whats your name" and will keep asking until they answer. He loves his grandpa he starts screaming like a school girl when grandpa comes around. We had a big Birthday bash for Noah and Elijah today, he had a great time playing with all his friends and his new toys and of course he does'nt want to share with anyone. Anyway he is such a sweetheart and yes I say that now but ask me again tommorrow and that will probaly change. Yes he is a cutie but he is also my trial in life, he gives me a run for my money for sure. Elijah also started pre-school this year he goes 2 days a week (thats the best money I ever spend) and he loves it. I'm so grateful to have this little boy in my life I would'nt have it any other way. I love him so much, Elijah Happy Birthday, I hope you had fun at your Birthday Party.
Love You
Mommy

No comments: