My Little Noah just turned 1 today! I cant beleive it. The time goes way to fast, It seems like yesterday when he was born. This little guy it the sugar in my life, when I'm having a bad day I just look at him and he gives me the biggest smile ever! He is such a sweet heart! he has this sweetness about him that makes everybody around him happy. It does'nt take much to make him smile. He is always laughing and playing with his brothers and sisters. Last month Noah was really sick with the stomach flu, and we had to admit him to the hospital for 3 days for dehydration and he had to get an IV and that was not fun. He's home and doing great and back to his spunky self. I'm so grateful for this little boy, I'm truley blessed to have such a sweet spirit grace me and my family. Anyway Happy Birthday NOAH your Mommy loves you so much and your family is gratful to have you in their life.
P.S. - He loves to eat, I will post a picture a little bit later, you should of seen what he did to his cake.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey Jen... such cute photos and I got the bday announcement in the mail and it is ADORable! But we actually won't be able to make it, we have some family stuff going on... Wish the boys happy birthday for me, they are getting so big!!
Post a Comment