




I think my husband has the dominate DNA in this family, because I am constantly looking at my kids trying to find out what the got from me. I know that they got there incredible good looks from me. And there intelligence from John (because after 4 kids I got nothin!) Makenna is very artistic and I know that is from me. Julia has major attitude she definetly got that from her father because her mother is an ANGEL! Elijah just likes to bug his sisters and his Mother (alot) and he likes to fix things. Noah is just cute and sweet hmmmm oh that remindes me of ME! anyway when it comes to looks I have'nt got it figured out yet. Sometimes they will give me a look and it will remind me of me, but for the most part I look at them and wonder where I went.
3 comments:
Oh Jen you KILL me! And I thought that you were going to take that picture down of Noah with cake coming out of holes that things just shouldn't be going in in the first place!! Yuck!
There you go Holly, no more yuki cake face.
Your kids.. are just ADORABLE! and who cares who they look like if they are dang cute.. lol right?
We need to go play before I leave!!
Post a Comment