


Well Elijah turned 4 years old on the 12th. If you cant tell January is a busy month with two birthday right after each other. Well we went to the skating rink for Elijah's Birthday and he invited a few friends. They had a great time! he wanted a spider man cake so he got one. Courtesy of Sheri, she lives right down the street and makes the cutest cakes. I got creative and made Elijah's birthday invite and Noah's I don't have any picture of Noah's yet, but when I do I will post them. Anyway I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old! and he is all boy for sure! and at the same time just a big teddy bear. He loves people, and going to school and fixing things with daddy's tools. He is such a sweetie and a smooth talker he always seems to tell me I look beautiful right before he gets into trouble. One thing I love is that he always say to me "I love you MOMMY" that enough to melt my heart. Any today was a great day for Elijah, he came down with CHICKENPOX! yes CHICKENPOX!
he was exposed at pre-school, so I have great times ahead. I had to cancel my foot surgery that was supposed to be on Friday, I didn't want to take any chances because most likely the rest of the crew will end-up with CHICKENPOX! exciting days ahead for me.
Lots Of Love
1 comment:
What a cutie! They are growing right up. Are you taking these pics with your rebel? I need some tutoring from you! They look awesome.
Post a Comment