
And I absolutely LOVED IT! I loved how the pictures came out from the wall to give that 3-D affect. I looked to see how they did that and it was called a frame riser. And the price was $16.00 for a little frame riser. I loved the affect so I was determined to do the same thing but for allot less money. So I went to the Hardware store and found L Brackets and some bolts and the total cost around $7.00 for both frames. And this is the end result! if you want full details e-mail me and I will tell you how I did it. I love how it turned out! What do you think!


2 comments:
So cute!! I was wondering the other day where in my own house would be a good place for a family photo wall...Still wondering.
oooohhhh, I LOVE this! way to go, someday I am so copying you!
Post a Comment