
And a few of the projects I've worked on were these jackets for my girls, I found this houndstooth fabric for $2 a yard! and I love houndtooth.


Another exciting event for me was I went to Florida for a whole week with no kids! I went to visit one of my very BEST Friends! I had a great time! and I read some books, yes I will say it again I actually read some books. I finally started on the Twilght series I finished the first 3! I don't want to start on Breaking Dawn until after Easter. And a bonus for going to Florida I found these gorgeous Sandals that I love! I had such a great time, It was so nice to relax, go to beach (I got FRIED, came home looking like a lobster).

Sorry I will try and keep up on the postings, I have alot to do this week! 4 Eater dresses to make, and a Bedroom to re-decorate! And to get ready for Foot surgery #2 on the 24th. So yeah lots to do and so little time.
2 comments:
Good to hear from you again, Jen. I'm glad you've had so much fun keeping busy and also vacationing lately. I love the houndsooth coat you made--talk about sewing talent! Don't you love the Twilight books?? I have to say Breaking Dawn was a letdown for me, but it was still kind of fun. Enjoy easter with your family!
Hey, I am so excited to see you tonight should be a blast. Those are gorgeous dresses, you always were making your girls beautiful things, love them! And Jes, I loved breaking dawn, funny how some of us loved it and some hated it, right?
love ya!
Post a Comment