Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baptisim Dress (check)

I finished on of my last project for the next 7 weeks. I had foot surgery on Friday, and every thing went really good, except recovery took me a little longer this time for some reason I had a hard time breathing so kept having to keep me on oxygen and finally around 5:00 I was able to go home, and have been doing good.




Well my project last week was this Baptism dress that I made for my niece Aleena, she is getting Baptized in a few weeks. I had a loved making this dress for her, I was so excited to make a dress for such a special occasion and for such a sweet girl. And on Wednesday we went out and took pictures, we had allot of fun! and I do have to say that my niece is sooo Gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to her Baptism.
Anyway I will try to keep up on the post, I'm not really coherent when I have had all my pain meds.

No comments: