Well we had a great Easter, Lots of Candy and fun! And yes lots of sewing! this year I made a total of 4 Easter dresses, 2 were for my closest friends girls Randa and Katrina I don't have any photos of those dress as soon as I do I will post them. And then next 2 were for (of-course) Makenna and Julia. And this I wasn't as prepared as I like to be, Makenna's dress I finished in time. Julia's Required 48 hours of no sleep! in the end they turned out so Cute! And my boys were so handsome! You will love the photo of them together, that is as much time as Noah will allow for photo's.





Anyway we had a great Easter! The kids loved hunting for Easter Eggs and of course the baskets full of CANDY! I think Elijah toasted his whole basket in the first day!
Lots of Love!
3 comments:
I really like the head shot of the girls!! Their so beautiful! Good job on the dresses!
Oh, your little girls are growing so fast! And look how darling they are in those dresses!! I'm impressed with your sewing skills (as always).
The dresses turned out beautiful. That shot of McKenna and Julia is gorgeous. What can't you do Jen?
Post a Comment