Friday, April 17, 2009

Re-Decorate (check)

So I have had so many project going on in the last week! First project was to re-decorate my girls room. They were in need of some change and so was I. Any was I did for a surprise they had no idea what I was doing. So I forgot to take before pictures, but I managed to find some older photos of how the room use to look. There not they great of picture of the room, it gives a good idea of how the room use to look.


And after hours of painting sanding and about 30 cans of spray paint, this is the finished product. And the girls absolutely loved it! they love being in their room. I wanted to use lots of bright colors and just make it allot of FUN! I loved how it turned out.





What do you think?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Looks great!! But then again I think everything you do looks great!!

Charisse said...

Jen- There you go again being so fabulous at everything you do. I love the colors. The curio turned out awesome!! I also really like how your frames are coming along. The color is great.

Kate said...

ohhh, i love!! gorgeous colors, nice and bright!! great job!